Comprehensive Veterinary Services in Chandler, AZ
At Pet Doctor, we believe in providing quality veterinary care at an affordable price. Below is our list of prices for our pet care services for the main pet hospital and the spay and neuter clinic.
Appointments required for surgical procedures such as spay and neuter as well as dental cleanings.
Office Call – $35.00
Heartworm test (in house) – $36.50
Parvo Test – $47.99
Microchip – $30.00
Fecal (in house) – $38.00
Nail Trim – $12.00 – $24.00
Ear Cleaning – $16.00
Anal Gland Expression – $16.00
Pre-Op Blood Screen w/CBC – $99.00
General Blood Profile – $121.00
Radiographs – $95.00 (3 view)
Additional Rads – $15.00 (per view)
Euthenasia – Consultation
Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella, Lepto – $15.00 each
DHPP/LEPTO Combo – $30.00
Rattlesnake Vaccine – $35.00
FCVR/Felv Combo – $30.00
FCVR, Felv, Rabies- $15.00 each
Felv/FIV test -$36.00
Spay and Neuter
Canine Spay under 60 lbs. – $87.00
($1.50 per pound for over 60lbs)
Canine Neuter under 60lbs – $87.00
($1.50 per pound for over 60lbs)
Feline Spay – $64.00
Feline Neuter $40.00
Pregnancy charge for Dogs – $10.00/week
(range would be $30.00 – $90.00)
Pregnancy charge for cats is $25.00
Dental Work requires Doctor examination for estimate
Call for information on Major Surgeries we perform
Canine Spay and Neuter Services for Dogs 3 years plus require Doctor examination for estimate
Visit Pet Doctor for Vaccines, Dental Work, & More
If you’re looking for a full-service veterinarian in Chandler, AZ, you’ve come to the right place. Pet Doctor provides all the veterinary services your dog or cat might need. The health of your pets is our top priority. We know that your pets are members of your family, and we treat them as such. Our experienced, compassionate, knowledgeable veterinarians are here to provide all the services your pet might need. We offer anything from routine exams to surgeries and everything in between. We promise to treat your pet as if it were our own. Our team believes in providing quality veterinary care at an affordable price. We offer vaccines for dogs and cats as well as spay and neuter services, general veterinary services, pet dental work, and much more. Learn more about the services we provide and contact us today to schedule an appointment for your pet.
Affordable Veterinary Services
No matter what type of veterinary services your pet needs, we have you covered at Pet Doctor. We invite you to learn more about the services we offer:
- Comprehensive Exams – Each appointment starts with a thorough exam to accurately diagnose any injuries or illnesses your pet may be dealing with. We then create a customized care plan based on your pet’s needs. This may include a yearly wellness exam, preventative care, and nutritional advice. Every pet is unique and needs quality healthcare and a customized diet.
- General Veterinary Services – If you have a sense that your dog or cat isn’t feeling quite right, don’t hesitate to bring them in for a visit. We perform a number of tests, including heartworm tests, parvo tests, fecal tests, pre-op blood screening with CBC, general blood profiles, and more. Keep your pets looking and feeling their best with a nail trim or ear cleaning. We microchip your pets for a low fee to increase the chances of having them returned to you safely in the event they are lost.
- Canine Vaccines – Keep your dogs protected with the vaccines they need. We offer the most common canine vaccines as well as rattlesnake vaccines, which are essential in the Phoenix area.
- Feline Vaccines – It’s important to get your cats vaccinated, and Pet Doctor makes the process fast, easy, and affordable.
- Spay and Neuter – Help control the pet population by having your dog or cat sterilized. Canine spay and neuter services for dogs three years and older require a Doctor’s examination for an estimate.
- Dental Work – If your pet has a tooth or gum issue, we can help. We also offer dental cleanings because clean teeth and gums are essential components of a dog or cat’s overall health. We provide dental services that minimize pain and tooth loss. We offer dog and cat teeth cleaning services, dental x-rays, and tooth extractions for infected teeth. Dental work requires a Doctor’s examination for an estimate.
- Surgery – We will start by performing several tests to be sure your pet is safe. Our veterinary clinic uses bloodwork, pre-anesthetic, and heart exams before we begin your pet’s procedure. Your pet will be in great hands. Our surgeries include spay and neutering, tumor removal, soft tissue surgery, and more. Call for information on major surgeries we perform. Our surgery check-in time is between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. Monday through Friday. If this is your first visit, please bring prior vaccination records.
All the Veterinary Services You Need Under One Roof
As your pet’s one-stop veterinary shop in Chandler, AZ, Pet Doctor does it all. Our team is here for your dog or cat and is ready to perform the services they need to keep them safe and healthy. It’s not easy to take care of a sick pet, so allow us to help them start feeling better today. We offer routine veterinary services, surgery, and much more. Protect your pet with services such as microchipping, vaccines, spaying and neutering, dental work, and more. We’re happily accepting new clients. Whether you’ve been here before or your pet needs a new vet, contact us today to schedule your appointment.